.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year's Resolution - Part 1

This is the first of many resolutions to come. Let's see how many I actually stick with!

I've decided to cut "stress" out of my diet in 2007. I hear it'll be good for my complexion and stress is just full of complex carbohydrates. Whatever causes me unnecessary stress and strife is on the out -- people, things, behaviors, etc. Life's too short, and more importantly there aren't enough hours in the day, to deal with things that cause you any type of stress. So to the best of my abilities, and when applicable, I will be stomping stress out of my life. Woohoo!!!

Stress is subsequently going to be replaced by the gym (how original!) and a better wardrobe. Ahh yes :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home