.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Perry Farrell, Congresswoman, or Drag Queen?

I stumbled onto this picture on Roll Call, which I stumbled onto from reading this amusing posting at The Malcontent.


Ok, the person in the middle isn't a drag queen?? I could swear that's a drag queen!!

Either that or it's Perry Farrell from Jane's Addiction, who also kinda looks like a drag queen sometimes:


But alas, it's Congresswoman Rosa DeLauro. Well I guess if Rosa ever needs a stunt double, give Perry a call. Attention Queer Eye, I smell make-over!!!

Picture Caption: "Rep. Rosa DeLauro speaks at a news conference on prescription drug importation legislation on Wednesday. She is joined by Sen. Byron Dorgan (left) and Rep. Marion Berry (right)."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home