.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Fashion Ho!

It's Fashion Week!! And just like on Project Runway, "the competition is fierce!!!"

Well, it's not so much a competition between the designers as much as it is a competition among everyone else to see who can see the most shows and go to the most parties. Eventually I get burnt out and surely stricken with some sort of exhaustion-related illness, but it's fun to give it a go twice a year.

Last night was MAO Magazine's party, attended by all the 'usual suspects'. Lots of fun, though.

Tonight is the official party Mercedes-Benz is throwing to kick off Fashion Week. I can't wait to see Anna Wintour use her Medusa-like glare to rip apart anyone that stands between her and -- well -- just about whatever the hell she wants. Very exciting!!

2 Comments:

  • yeah who did you have to blow to get into the Mercedes kickoff at Box? I need names.

    By Anonymous mr-skinny, at 2/05/2007 10:09 AM  

  • I didn't have to blow anyone! I just dipped my tongue into the Ocean. j/k

    Seriously, though, The Box was just that -- a box! That place was TINY!!! I was not too impressed. I think Olympus needs to take over Fashion Week again b/c Mercedes isn't doing a very good job.

    Meanwhile, back on the ranch, I ended up missing the Vogue party at Bette. I could have stayed on the west side instead of schleppin' it to the Lower East!

    By Blogger gothamwhore, at 2/05/2007 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home