.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Monday, February 26, 2007

Happy Birthdaze!

Birthday shout outs!!

First goes to Patricia Field because, despite the fact that she was ROBBED of an Oscar last night, she's still a sassy lady and is way cooler than that French bitch who did win the Oscar. I actually have no clue when her actual birthday is, but she's having her party tomorrow, so that's all I needs to know. Good times.

And my amazing friend Brian is having his birthday party this Friday, despite his birthday being on Wednesday. Woohoo!!!

My awesome friend, Lara's birthday is this Saturday. I haven't talked to her in forever, but she's awesome. Hence, she's my "awesome friend Lara" :)

I feel like there are a bunch of other people whose birthdays are around this time, but I can't remember off the top of my head and I can't figure out how to get to that "Upcoming Birthdays" page in MySpace, so oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home