.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Lovin' Oh L'Amour

I just found the best clip ever! Well, it's not the best, but still, I'm happy that I found it. It's an acoustic version of Erasure's Oh L'Amour.

The last time I was at an Erasure concert it was this bizzare mix of half Gays and half Asians. Honestly, I'm not sure how many Gay Asians there were there, but that would have made for a fun little venn diagram of people. It was actually a really good concert and now I'm wishing I went to see them again since I'm pseudo-obsessed with them. Well, not really since I don't know all their songs and all that, but I love the songs of theirs that I know. I probably should have conveyed more enthusiasm for the group when I was introduced to Andy Bell two years ago when he was spinning at Avalon. Whoops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home