.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

"OMG, I just saw Andrew Keegan!" "Who?"

Seriously, why doesn't anyone know who Andrew Keegan is? Am I the only one??

I think I'm going to have to become his part-time lover full-time publicist to spread the word that he exists. Doesn't anyone remember him from 10 Things I Hate About You and Broken Hearts Club? Or even worse, that quasi-skinemax movie, Teenage Caveman. Man, that was a bust... mostly because I don't think it had any full frontal. Weak.

His pictures on IMDB don't seem like they're the best. He actually looks kinda busted in some of them. In desperate need of a publicist!!! Regardless, he's hot -- at least, in the dim lighting under which I saw him. He was looking pretty queer at the O.A.R. after party, though. I did a double-take when I saw him stomping around in his fuzzy boots and cardigan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home