.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Monday, February 05, 2007

Take That Little Shit Out of My Seat!

I don't understand why people insist on bringing children to adult places. I'll only say this once: "NO BABIES ALLOWED AT FASHION WEEK!!"

I went to the Tracy Reese show yesterday and saw a bunch of little babies and toddlers at the tents. What the fuck is going on?! A runway show is NO place for a child. I'm sorry. I know it's a show, but some people (not me, I'm just there to look pretty) are trying to actually get some work done!

More importantly, get your little baby out of my fucking seat! Unless that baby is a Stylist or works at Conde Nast, I don't think it's supposed to be in that seat, so lift it up and move it on out!

Having a baby is a conscious choice. Thanks to wonderful inventions such as the morning after pill and abortions, women can choose to have or not have a baby. Unfortunately, they fail to fully understand the consequences of that choice, one of which being that you can't take that damn thing everywhere you go! It's not an oversized clutch, it's a noise-making bag of shit and water! If you're too cheap to find a sitter, then maybe that should have been factored into your "should I or shouldn't I have this baby" analysis. But I shouldn't have to be pestered with peoples' poor decision-making abilities.

So the next time I see a baby or toddler at Fashion Week, I'm going to club it over the head with a bottle of Moet, pop the cork, and toast my baby-less existence!

1 Comments:

  • BTW, I wish Diana Ross had showed up to the Tracy Reese show b/c I would have asked her to brush her hair out of my way and sing this:

    http://gothamwhore.blogspot.com/2007/01/time-warp.html

    By Blogger gothamwhore, at 2/05/2007 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home