.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Monday, February 12, 2007

Telograph in NYC

I just found out one of my favorite bands, Telograph, is going to be playing at Sin-E on Attorney and Stanton in the LES this Sunday, Feb 18th @ 8pm. They opened for O.A.R. in DC a couple weeks ago. If you haven't heard of them, check out their website and you can listen to some of their songs. Or even better, you can buy their new CD "Little Bits of Plastic". Or at the very least, you can add them to your MySpace friends list.

So if you're around, definitely check them out. I wish I could make it, but I'll be out of town for the weekend at the beach house. Yeah, "beach house" in the middle of the winter... that's a whole other story. You gotta get out of Manhattan every now and then, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home