.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Thursday, February 01, 2007

There Goes the Bride

If you haven't seen this clip yet, you really should watch it. It's tragic and hysterical.

The video was apparently filmed just hours before the Bride's wedding. She doesn't like her hair, so she decides to go ape shit and start hacking away at it herself. REAL smart move. Her tears of pain produce my tears of hilarity.

It's a documentary of one spoiled brat's descent into insanity, and the shitty friends she's managed to surround herself with, who appear to be paralyzed by their own idiocy and apathy for the Bride's predicament.

Best quote of all...

"I look like a boy! I can't get married like this!! I'm so embarassed!!! Why did I cut my hair?! Why did you let me cut my hair!? If you laugh one more time, I won't be your friend anymore!"

Bitch needs a valium. Oh, and some new hair. heh heh :)

1 Comments:

  • So it turns out this clip is a Canadian hoax. Whatev. All the more reason to hate the people in the video :)

    By Blogger gothamwhore, at 2/05/2007 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home