.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Sunday, February 11, 2007

YouTube Sucks

YouTube sucks my asshole. They deleted the hilarious video I posted about that crazy Canadian woman who was high and started stripping. Apparently it violated their Terms of Use. Pussies. I gues some Nazi in the YouTube "Community" flagged it as inappropriate and now it's gone. Shitty thing is that I can't seem to find where the original file was, so now I can't even watch it for a good laugh. How sad :(

I think it's time to boycott YouTube and switch over to something else, like Stickam. Fuckin' YouTube twats...

YouTube | Broadcast Yourself™

Dear Member:

After being flagged by members of the YouTube community and reviewed by YouTube staff, the video below has been removed due to its inappropriate nature.

Honey I'm a Little High: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83vMzkSwbco

Please refer to our Terms of Use and the Community Guidelines for more information on what video material is not permitted on YouTube.

— The YouTube Team

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home