.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Fashion Police - Episode 1

So I've decided I'm going to do this whole series on fashion eye sores -- street spottings, if you will. I've gotten into the habit of taking quick pictures of people when I'm out. Unfortunately, it's usually with my cell phone, but still... it's a decent enough quality to get a sense of how truly hideous the outfit is.

Today's fashion eye sore is this pair of Clydesdale boots. I spotted them whilst being seated for brunch. I don't know WHAT this girl was thinking. Sunday brunch is never THAT casual! Actually, her boots look less like the hoves of a Clydesdale and more like they were made out of fur from a dog!


Oh, and she has a gigundo ass as well! Maybe she was thinking that the big boots would make her ass look smaller. Yeah, theories like that never work out in practice. Whoops!

I hope she ordered an egg white omelette.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home