.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Missing in Action

So yeah, I've been MIA lately. Sorry. Tough shit :)

Life is mad crazy. I've gotta look real fuckin' pretty for a launch event we're doing on Thursday -- check out the front page of the NY Times Style section Thursday morning. Hayden Christensen's on the invite list, which means that if he's there, I'll need to whip out my tranquilizer gun so I can bag and tag a bitch. Love me some Vader!!

To add amusement to the insanity, I'm fighting off some bullshit sinus infection. Sinus infections are for fuckin' dweebs!! I'm used to getting strep. That's for hardcore deep-throatin' sluts! This sinus shit is just whack. But Doctor gave me a Z-pak and some Flonase, which I dont' think will help, but whatever. I'm gonna work that Flonase like Kate Moss, though! It's ALL going up my nose! Why? Because I'm all about glamour; and nothing says "glamorous" like stickin' chemicals up your nose.

So hello 'glamour' and goodbye sinus infection! Oh, and hello Hayden!

3 Comments:

  • As someone prone to sinus infections, I protest at the "for fuckin' dweebs" outburt! It's for fucking nerds, fella!

    Good hunting for Vaders this time of year, I hear, BTW.

    By Blogger Frank, at 3/08/2007 12:20 AM  

  • Awww, sinus infections are awful!!! I must be becoming a nerd, then... although my intelligence seems to be... uhh... going... away.. cuz now I'm more stupider :(

    By Blogger gothamwhore, at 3/09/2007 8:26 AM  

  • So did you tag any Vaders or did he gallop away?

    By Blogger Frank, at 3/09/2007 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home