.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Windows Mobile Sucks My ASS

And Verizon Wireless sucks my ass, too! And you know what? Let's just pile on Daylight Savings Time, too. Because when all of these idiotic things collide, it just means a pointless annoyance that could have been avoiding with someone in any of the associated parties using their brain.

But alas, nobody's inclined to use their brain these days, and thus I'm forced to. Unfortunately, the obstacles are just too numerous to overcome.

All I want is my stupid-ass Motorola Q to have the right fucking time on it! You'd think it'd be simple, but alas -- nobody's using their brain. The wonderful instructions provided by Microsoft just take you into a link loop, where I cycle through the same fucking pages over and over again, never really downloading whatever the hell it is I need to update my stupid Windows Mobile software.

As a result, I can't stand the following companies:
  • Microsoft - because they just can't make shit that isn't broken. Try releasing a product that's at least 85% bug free!
  • Motorola - because they just can't make shit that isn't broken. 'Design over performance' is going to be their doom.
  • Verizon Wireless - because they should have worked this out on a system-wide basis instead of having to do certain phones on an individual level.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home