.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

So Long New York!

This weekend begins my new love affair with Philadelphia, the city of "brotherly love". I'm hopin' to find some brother lovin' (well, not exactly) along with a killer cheesesteak. Actually, I'm really excited about the cheesesteaks. Yumm!!

Hopefully I'll be able to take pictures of people in hideous outfits like this one...

...and this one...

... or just with ugly boots like these...

Friends don't let friends leave the house looking like this.

2 Comments:

  • Welcome to the neighborhood, GothamWhore! What part of Philly are you moving to?

    By Blogger Frank, at 5/03/2007 9:52 PM  

  • Thanks, Frank. But I'm not really moving to Philly, I was just being a sensationalistic imp. I was in Philly for the Equality Forum. Did you go?

    By Blogger gothamwhore, at 5/06/2007 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home