.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Shamu Gives Birth

If you haven't seen this clip yet, then brace yourself.



Now, I have two questions:

1) How did she get pregnant? Not like, 'birds and the bees' how, but more like WHO would fuck her so she could get pregnant?? Did she like randomly sit in sperm or something?? What the fuuuuuck. Apparently she has a boyfriend.

2) On that note, how does this whale of a woman have a boyfriend and I don't?? What type of sick fucked up world do we live in where someone five times my size, who probably weighs at least a metric ton, has a boyfriend and a baby and I'm just chillin by myself?!

It boggles the mind. She is quite a big bitch, though. Maybe she should start a health Fat Fighters diet of low-in-carbs dust.

2 Comments:

  • the question is: Did no one tell her that not having her period for almost nine months is abnormal? What was she thinking "oh, I didn't get my period this month either, I guess I can buy more twinkies with the money I would have spent on tampons."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/01/2007 2:13 PM  

  • i found her boyfriend

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m9DUBo2dJM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/01/2007 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home