.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Friday, August 31, 2007

NYC Street Style

Oh the amazing things you see just from walking around in the city.

I just had to take a picture of these boots last winter. Aren't they hideous?? I feel like she thought they were cute. They have little fuzz balls attached to them!!! Disgusting.


It may seem like I'm a cunt rag coward because almost all the pictures are of people from behind, but that's not the case. What really happens is that by the time my stupid Motorola phone switches over to "picture-taking mode", the person's already walked past me!

This woman's outfit is horrible. I HATE pig-tails. They're just not cute. And I think she mugged the Tinman for that jacket she has on. I don't even know what her hat is about. It looks like she's wearing a collapsed tote bag.


And to bring it all home, here's a picture of what looks to be a middle-aged hooker standing outside my office building. And who says the East Side lacks personality??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home