.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Discount Shopping

Oh the wonderful treasures you find while shopping at bargain basement stores. I got one of my favorite shirts from Century 21 for like 25 bucks! I usually try to avoid discount stores, simply because I don't have the patience to weed through all the racks of shit to find the one thing that I like and then realize it only comes in XXL.

But I was pleasantly surprised during my last trip to one of those types of stores. Who knew TJ Maxx was so tapped in to the gay consumer. They have something to offer everyone... at low low prices!



I'm actually surprised there's anything on the right side of the rack. Seems like there's always a surplus of active bottoms, but it's impossible to find an active top. Now I wouldn't mind finding one of those in XXL. Thank you TJ Maxx!

2 Comments:

  • Hi!

    I just wanted to let you know that I've read through some of your posts and you're a original hilarious writer!

    I wouldn't normally say going through a blog was interesting but yours was highly entertaining and I actually laughed out loud!

    Lawl I thought it would be a bit stalker-ish if I commented on some entries,so I'm just keeping it to this one, but don't give up writing!

    =p

    By Anonymous [ I R I S ], at 12/12/2007 5:52 PM  

  • Thanks for the feedback :) I'm glad at least one person (other than my mother) reads my blog.

    Comment away!

    By Blogger gothamwhore, at 1/13/2008 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home