.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Friday, January 11, 2008

Tacky Grape Lights

I saw this commercial a while ago and recently saw it again. If you haven't seen or heard of these things, consider yourself fortunate. If you own them, email me so I know to never talk to you again.

They're "romantical" and "elegant" -- they're Napa Grape Lights!


They're grapes... that light up... and twinkle! Can you think of anything more gauche and tacky?? Wouldn't you just die if you were at someone's place and they had those things sitting on the table? I'd be like "uhhh, something's come up and I have to go."

2 Comments:

  • But they're "CLASSY"! It says so right in the ad!

    By Blogger Frank, at 1/14/2008 9:37 PM  

  • I actually have 2 sets of them hanging in my kitchen above my cabinets and EVERYONE loves them! All of my family and friend rave over them and make me turn them on when they come over!! They are unique and add a special touch to classy kitchen decorated in grapes!

    By Anonymous Grape Light Fanatic!, at 11/17/2008 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home