.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

To the Point

I somehow seem to attract and surround myself with these faggots who enjoy talking in circles with lots of innuendo, but no real follow up. It's one of the most frustrating things to me because there's nothing worse than simply wasting time.

I'm all for witty banter and coy remarks, but after the third iteration it's time to either put up or shut up. My friend refers to it as a tango, but after 10 minutes of dancing, it's just a drag.

What's with these people who talk in circles with no point at all? Or the ones who talk in analogies, but then when you call them out on the analogy they claim ignorance to what the analogy or innuendo was really about. It's the same concept as "all talk, no action".

These people are, simply put, time wasters. And in my opinion, someone should be avoided once they've been identified as such.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home