.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Return of Jezebel James

Because I'm a fat girl, I stay home on Friday nights. Luckily for me, this allowed me to catch Parker Posey's new show, The Return of Jezebel James.

Ok, kinda stupid title and the commercials didn't make it seem that great. But once I started watching it, I remembered why I love Parker Posey. She's hilarious!

The show is actually pretty good. Not good enough to watch every Friday, though, which means that unfortunately unless FOX moves it to a different night, the show will be canceled mid-season. So enjoy it while it lasts!



The only thing I find annoying is the same with all shows that take place in New York. It's fraught with inaccuracies. I won't go into how in Episode 2, her apartment is gigantic and would cost at least $8 million if it were real. I guess that's just the magic of television.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home