.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

gothamwhore

Sunday, March 23, 2008

"Unhitched" Sucks

Fox's new show, "Unhitched", is just horrible. I just don't understand who would think the show is funny? The premise isn't anything all that brilliant and the plot lines of the show are just stupid. It's the kind of 'stupid' that is humorous to beer-guzzling community college graduates.

It's really annoying that the show is slotted between The Simpsons and Family Guy, which means a few things...

1) I sometimes find myself sitting there and watching it as I'm done with The Simpsons and wait for Family Guy to come on, and

2) Its ratings are probably inflated because other people are doing the same thing -- watching it even though they don't want to.

Will someone just cancel the show and replace it with something that doesn't suck?

2 Comments:

  • I know! I totally agree! "It's like seinfeld" My ass! The only reason is because:

    3 guys and a girl
    in a big city
    one who's "Handsome"
    one who's "Outrageous"
    one who's "Weird"
    and the girl.
    and there all dating
    and the "handsome one usually finds problems with the girl."

    Its Retarded!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/05/2008 3:04 PM  

  • I'm honestly having a harder time even turning my tv on anymore. I find it annoys me more than entertains me, and all the fake celbrity bs and recycled humor... no wonder television is losing out to the internet so much more every year, even the commercials are often more entertaining....

    By Anonymous Leapfrog, at 5/01/2008 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home